Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Why you should always carry business cards with you

I always carry business cards with me because I never know who I am going to meet. I would hate to meet a writer or publisher and not have my business cards. Every person who I meet and talk with could be a potential client or a potential reader for my blog. Whenever I meet someone I always have my business cards in my pocket or in my bag so that if we start talking about writing or my blog I can give them one of my cards. I don’t just go walking around handing out my cards to everyone I know. I talk to the person and if it seems like they might be able to help me or if I might be able to help them that is when I give them my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment