Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Walk in the Night

The mountain stands tall and proud. She watches over me in her grace. The moon rises from behind the mountain every night. In the pale moon light the forest comes alive all around me.
            The owl wakes to say "Hello child of the night, nice to see you again"
I stop and bow my head to his wise glory. As I walk deeper into the forest I know that I am climbing higher but the mountain in her loving grace keeps my path easy.
The wind wraps itself around me like a grandmother greeting a grandchild come home again after a long time away. "Welcome back to the night my child"
The wind stirs the leaves at my feet to reveal the hole I almost
stepped in.
The forest around me and the mountain under me whisper "Watch your step child"
I step around the hole, protected and safe in the night under the watchful eye of the loving
mountain and forest. I smile knowing that all of God’s Nature is watching out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment