Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Tree

There was a big honey suckle tree in the middle of the playground at my elementary school. It looked more like a big bush then a tree. One day I had found a way to get inside. When I stood in the middle of those branches I felt safe. There in the sweet smelling shadows, I found that the trees major brunches formed a kind of natural bed floating among the flowers. I would spend my entire recess asleep in the tree. Soon all my teachers began to know where I was. They would pick a student to come wake me up. I loved that tree. I enjoyed four years of peaceful naps every summer breathing in the scent of honey suckles. Shortly after I left for middle school, the school cut down that tree.

1 comment: