Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I have learned of love


I have learned a valuable lesson that has freed my soul, well at least a little more than it was.

Love is something that I thought you find one time and keep till death takes it away and then you never find love again. I believed that there is one true love for everyone and only one. I also thought that if they stop loving you then it was never true love. I have learned this is not really the truth.

One can fall in and out of love many times and all that love is true. I have loved one who stopped loving me and even turned mean but it was still love. I have also learned that it is possible to love more than one at a time. I hurt one because I thought that my love for another was the only real love.

The point is that you can find love and have it be true but people change. You can love more than once.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ONE TRUE LOVE FOR EVERYBODY AND ONLY ONE. THAT IS A MYTH.

1 comment:

  1. Love is a complicated subject. It gives you some of the best feelings in the world, and at the same time, some of the worst feelings in the world. And I also do believe it takes a while to find that person you can spend the rest of your life with. Oh love, how you confuse me so.

    ReplyDelete