Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Thursday, January 5, 2012

To All the People Who....

To all the people who told me I could never make my dreams happen thank you because you made me work just that much harder.
To all the people who told me no thank you because I have worked had to get a yes.
To all the people who said mean things thank you because I learned to make that anger into the energy to do what I must.
To all the people who never gave me anything thank you because I now work hard to get what I have.
To all the people who tried to hold me back Thank you because when I wanted to give up I thought about you and told myself that I will make it if only to prove you wrong.
To all the people who by making life hard made me who I am today THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment