Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Set in my ways

I have my ways and I am set in them which is okay. I am who I am.  I am a writer. I am a woman in search of love, respect, acceptance and great food. I have a passion for words that will never die as long as I don't let myself get stressed out about life or my work.  I will let the words come out anyway they want to,  for however long they want to.  In whatever language they want to even though I can only read and write English right now. Maybe one day I will know more languages and more cultures around the world but it is okay if I don't. I can only make do with the things, people and chances life gives me today and tomorrow.  GOD will give me what I need. He always has and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment