Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Spending less money and Asking for what I want part two

I am one of those people that doesn't like to eat alone. So I decided to ask my friends and family to come over to eat. To be able to cook a big meal for four people I would need food so I am continuing to go to the food pantry. I would need ingredients so I can provide enough food for everyone. I only have one chair besides the one I use at my desk. So I decided to ask my friends and family on Facebook. I also looked on craigslist.

It turned out that only one person could come visit me. So I did not need the chairs after all.  Which is a good thing since I was having no luck at all. With only one person coming over I needed a lot less food which gave me back my Friday mornings. Of course I was still lonely but one day I started thinking about my mom. With my dad gone I am sure my mom was just as lonely as I was. She works twelve hours a day, often eating nothing but coffee and cookies. I knew I could not make her a good lunch but I could make her dinner most nights. So now I go over to her house at least three nights a week to do your laundry, make a healthy dinner and load the dish washer. My new plan is to have one big meal at her house and have mostly fruit and chai tea at my house. I have not lost any weight yet but I just started and I know it will take some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment