Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Friday, December 19, 2014

My New Health Journal and My New Doctor

I started keeping a health Journal again. I am tracking everything i eat, everything i do and any pain or symptoms I have. I know I have started many health Journals before and quickly got tired of them. I am not saying I won't get tired of this one but I am going to force myself to keep at it.

One good thing about living in Louisville again is Rainbow Blossom. Every month they have a Day with the Doctor. Once a month I can go see a doctor who deals in natural treatments. I get fifteen minutes for free. More if no one else is signed up. There are really two Day with the Doctor  each month but I don't like the parking at the St. Matthews branch so I will just have to stick to once a month at the Highlands Rainbow Blossom.

Wish Me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment