Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Meaning of Freedom

Freedom is not this list set in stone. It does not mean you are free only if you have A, B, and C. The meaning of freedom is different for every person. That meaning can also change as a person goes through different experiences. Freedom is not only an American idea either. For one person freedom might be tied to soldiers, for someone else it may not. One person’s idea of freedom might be very simple while someone else has a very complex idea of what freedom means. All personal views of freedom are right.

No matter what your freedom is, No matter what my freedom is, every freedom comes at a price.
To me freedom is being able to choose how I live. I don’t want to work a typical 9 to 5 job I hate. The price I have to pay for that freedom is learning to live on less money. Sometimes I even have to deal with people calling me lazy or a bum.


Every moment of every day we have to decide if the freedom is worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment