Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Pen can change the World

I could be anything but I think I will be a writer. I will write books and articles that bring theology and God into people’s lives, Even if they don’t know that’s what I am doing. I can write in subtle traces of theology that slip into people’s minds and souls almost undetected. I can also throw in a blast of theology so big it shakes a person out of their comfort zone. I can do all this with just a pen. I can affect people’s emotions around the world without ever leaving my apartment. I will bring God to life for people all over the world. Once more people see the world and its people in a theological way they begin to understand the problems of the world better. One must understand the problem to change it. One must understand the world in order to change it. I hope to help people understand with my writing. With my pen I can help change the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment