Email - Asduggins@yahoo.com
Text or voice mail - (859) 414 - 6975

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dreams of Food and Future


I would like to switch to a whole food traditional Indian diet. I would eat only fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables and meat. My kitchen will always be full of fresh fruits and vegetables. I would never buy canned or boxed food. I hate how much salt is in things like that. I will not have canned food in my house, unless it if pet food. I will make my own soups from all fresh ingredients. Sadly I do not have a kitchen of my own. When at the mercy of family and friends’ cooking, it can be very difficult to avoid unhealthy ingredients. I do my best to choose the healthiest food in the house but I still much eat what others cook. All leftovers must be gone before I can cook something I like. I eat when and what the family eats, both out of respect and out of fear. I respect the work they have put into making the meal and I fear the anger and the words that come if I don’t eat it.
I keep telling myself that soon. I will make money with my writing or find a husband. It would be best to have both. My plan is to work hard on my writing, try not to let others push me back into depression, and save up for a place of my own. I will leave the matter of a husband to God. Maybe he will help my sister and friends to find me a good husband.  

3 comments:

  1. I think it's good you're making your own plansif you want to go Indian that should be okay you shouldn't have to wait around to see what anyone wantsif you don't want to eat the food that they make and you're paying for your own food then it should be okayand yes thisI will help you find your husband and don't let anyone push you into depression it was never a good outcome for either party love you too love crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about trying to be grateful that your family and friends have enough food to feed you? Be grateful that you actually have food on your plate. This writing makes you sound very selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful that the government has given me food stamps to buy my own food with. I have to be careful of what i eat because a great many things trigger my migraines.

    ReplyDelete